Let’s admit it, we are an instagram generation and posting photos of our travels are a definite MUST. I have to admit that I’m also guilty of having to make sure that I have cute photos to post, aside from having a good time. Ofcourse, as much as we “do it for the ‘gram” and pose and post photos, we have to make sure that most of the time, we put our phones and cameras down and just genuinely be in the moment and enjoy.
Having said that, I can go on and on and on about how Bali is special to me but having had written about the island a couple of times already, I find that I might sound redundant. So to shake things up a little, I decided to compile a list, a guide for you guys.. incase you plan a trip to Bali and wanted cute spots to take photos of.
Having stayed in Seminyak for my 2 most recent trips to the island, (end of sept and Halloween weekend), and having spent most of my time there in cafes and other hangout joints.. I realized that some places are a bit too dark yet vibey.. meaning the vibe is awesome but the place wasn’t as photo friendly, while other places seem like it was made for social media postings. So, without further ado, here’s my
TOP 8 instagrammable places in SEMINYAK, Bali, Indonesia 💖
1. Kynd Community –
- A vegan cafe that serves smoothie bowls, energy balls, nut milk lattes, avo toasts and more!
- Every wall and corner are cute for photos — and don’t forget to check out the bathroom too!
2. Cafe Organic
- Another cafe that serves the same thing as above but their menu variety is quite different.. also, their avo toasts alone are soooo different yet both so good!
3. Sea Circus
- Another cafe but this one also serves main course food. Too bad I only needed coffee when I went (but ended up also ordering a milkshake). The exterior alone is already eye catching, but the interiors match what you see outside as well
4. Motel Mexicola
- Every nook and cranny of this place is just so interesting it’s like it was made for instagram
- Their food is amaaaaazing. Maybe this is why I Keep coming back!
5. W hotel
- Whether you’re checked in or just wanna hang at the woobar, don’t forget to check out their wall murals and take cute photos!
- The hotel right across the potatohead entrance — yup the one that looks like a stage is actually the entrance to one of the best hotels in the area.
- The rooms are amazing and the pool area is quite picturesque as well.
8. Random stores & walls just along the road
- Just go around Seminyak on foot and you will find that everything is just so worthy of a photo! The girls and I tried to walk to our lunch reservation but ended up stopping every chance we got!
Ofcourse, if you have the chance to get out of Seminyak, go for it!
If you head to Canggu, don’t forget to check out Old Mans — you can get surf lessons there as well!